Bitter X by Quicksilver Scientific
Digestion + detox
Bitter X is a powerful blend of bitter herbs that help orchestrate healthy digestion and detoxification through the liver and kidneys. Bitter X contains four time-honored bitters — dandelion, gentian, goldenrod (solidago), and myrrh — to help stimulate bile flow, an essential action in digestion and detoxification.
- Aids in healthy bile production and flow
- Supports digestive function and comfort
- An ally in detoxification and healthy liver and gallbladder function
- Supports a balanced microbiome
- Inspires a healthy inflammatory response
- Uses patent-pending Quicksilver Scientific Delivery Systems® technology to create small, stable delivery vesicles (between 20-70 nm) that begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- The difference is clear: this product’s liquid transparency can only be achieved with nanoparticles that are smaller than wavelengths of light.*
Dandelion has been shown to support detoxification by upregulating antioxidant pathways, aiding in healthy kidney function to enhance urinary elimination of toxins, and having hepatoprotective properties. This bitter herb has also been shown to support a balanced inflammatory response, another critical aspect of optimal detoxification.
Gentian is a full-bodied bitter botanical, containing the bioactive compounds gentiopicroside and gentiolactone. These compounds have been shown to be hepatoprotective in endotoxicity, supporting healthy bile flow, and upregulating antioxidant enzyme activity.
Solidago, a flowering plant with tiny, bright yellow blossoms, is known for supporting urinary tract health. It aids in healthy excretion and toxin elimination while supporting the activity of glutathione S-transferase, a critical enzyme in phase II detoxification. The bioactive polyphenols in Solidago have also been shown to offer antimicrobial benefits.
Myrrh Essential Oil
The essential oil of myrrh, a resinous substance derived from the Commiphora mukul tree, supports healthy bile flow by increasing the expression of the human bile salt export pump and promotes a healthy microbial balance.
Take 1-2 pumps by mouth three times daily. Hold in mouth for 30- 90 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to the desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant, consult your physician before use.
Proprietary Blend: Liquid extracts of Dandelion (root), Gentian (root), Solidago gigantea (aerial parts), and Myrrh(Oleo-gum-resin), Essential oil of sweet orange (410mg)
Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)
Natural mixed tocopherols