CoQ10 Ubiquinol by NutriDyn
CoQ10 Ubiquinol is a unique formula that contains a bioactive, trademarked form of coenzyme Q10 (Kaneka QH™)—called ubiquinol—for supporting cardiovascular and immune function, as well as other body systems.*
As a crucial part of the electron transport chain, CoQ10 assists in the synthesis of ATP - the energy currency of cells. As part of that process, CoQ10 converts between ubiquinone and biologically-active ubiquinol while acting as an antioxidant.
Recent research findings suggest that ubiquinol supplementation is of growing importance, especially in aging individuals who don’t properly convert supplemental ubiquinone to active ubiquinol.
● Supporting cardiovascular and immune function*
● Supporting blood flow and nitric oxide production*
● Supporting energy production*
● Supporting body tissues including epithelial, muscle, connective and nervous tissues*
● Supporting healthy blood lipid profiles*
Take one softgel daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Ubiquinol (reduced CoQ10)
Alpha lipoic acid
This dietary supplement is gluten free, non GMO and dairy free.