GoodBiome Foods Oat Mookie (7 pack) by Microbiome Labs - Discontinued
Introducing a brand new category of food with quantifiable, science-backed benefit for the microbiome: GoodBiome™ Foods. Combining a full dose of daily digestive support, sustainable packaging, and flavorful, purposeful ingredients, our functional foods transform breakfast and snack time into an all-in-one nourishing and health-boosting experience.
We’ve selected some of nature’s most potent superfoods, like quinoa, sacha inchi, flaxseed, beet, blueberry, and cranberry, and combined them with the power of high-fiber prebiotics to feed your microflora and spore-based probiotics to maintain healthy gut barrier function. These wholesome ingredients are natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids, polyphenols, and diverse fibers that can support a healthy gut microbiome.
- Enhances gut microbial diversity
- Promotes optimal gut PH levels
- Supports lactic acid production in the gut and can help increase it by at least 700%
- Supports short-chain fatty acid production and can help increase it by at least 58%
- Supports butyrate production and can help increase it by at least 33%
*Percentages based on Simulator of the Human Microbial Ecosystem (SHIME®) model.
Pea Protein Concentrate
Soluble Tapioca Fiber
Chocolate Chips (Cane Sugar, Cocoa Liquor, Cocoa Butter)
Contains 2% or less of:
Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate)
Shiitake Mushroom Powder
Monk Fruit Extract